Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
Social media marketing is also a form of internet marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals. Social media marketing includes activities like posting text and image updates, videos, and other content that drives audience engagement, as well as paid social media advertising.
Social Media and Marketing Start with a Plan
Before you begin creating social media marketing campaigns, consider your business’s goals. Starting a social media marketing campaign you need a social strategy.
Here are some questions to ask when defining your social media marketing goals:
● What are you hoping to achieve through social media marketing?
● Who is your target audience?
● Where would your target audience hang out and how would they use social media?
● What message do you want to send to your audience with social media marketing?
Your business type should inform and drive your social media marketing strategy.
How Social Media Marketing Can Help You Meet Your Marketing Goals
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
● Increasing website traffic
● Building conversions
● Raising brand awareness
● Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
● Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
The bigger and more engaged your audience is on social media networks, the easier it will be for you to achieve every other marketing goal on your list!
Your social media should be managed in a timely fashion, you need to know what to publish, when to publish it and how to respond when someone talks to you.
In addition, you need constantly to track performance and implement changes to your strategy.
Here is how Computech can help you…
First, we create your content strategy and publish that content on your social outlets.
Followers who interact with that content will be engaged followed by spread the media further through paid and earned channels.
Every week we will review the content strategy, analyze data points and make required changes.
Our Social Media Management Strategy Includes
● A Dedicated Social Media Community Strategist.
Your social media will be managed by a dedicated professional.
● Crafting Social Media Content That Fits Your Branding & Voice.
We customize the content on your social outlets to both deliver your messaging and interact with fans and followers in a special way, your way!
● Social Media Outlet Analytics and Performance Reporting.
We will track which posts increased interactions and engagement, so we’ll be able to craft more like them
● Social Business Page Creation with Cover, Profile Image and Messaging.
In case you don’t have one, we will create for you a page from scratch!
● Targeted Social Media Campaign Management Across All Platforms.
We’ll run social media campaigns to increase your user base and keep them sticky!
● Providing Services on All Social Platforms Including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and many more!
Crafting dedicated posts to each and every platform