Need Any Help ?
Read Popular Questions
01. What is 5G?
5G is the 5th generation mobile network. It is a new global wireless standard after 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. 5G enables a new kind of network that is designed to connect virtually everyone and everything together including machines, objects, and devices.
02. What, exactly, is a cyber hack?
Hackers are quietly observing your business transactions, downloading your files, stealing personally identifying information, and more. Depending on a hacker’s motives, your business’ or employees’ information may be sold on the black market, used to gain access to other accounts, or even held for ransom.
03. What is a network assessment?
A network assessment is an evaluation of your network hardware, software, maintenance status and security policies. The assessment finds vulnerabilities in your network and user practices that can leave your system open to attacks. It also checks to make sure your AntiVirus/AntiMalware solution is installed throughout your environment and updating regularly.
01. What Is a strong password?
Truly strong passwords are long (greater than 12 characters) and random. Here are some techniques for creating strong passwords nowadays:
- Use mnemonic techniques – Think of a phrase that you’ll remember. Take the first letter of each word (including capitalization) + any symbols and numbers to create your password
- Use randomization – It seems counter intuitive, but putting together four or more words that are totally random makes for a great password, even without extra capitalization or other mutations.
02. What is managed IT service?
Managed IT service involves a business partnering with an outside IT company to oversee and manage all of their technology (and sometimes overall company) needs. It can act as a replacement for or supplement to an internal IT person or team.
03. How much do your managed IT services cost?
It all depends on the number of users, computers, and servers you have in your workplace. After speaking with you about your requirements, Computech will put together a custom proposal that covers all of your equipment and provides the services needed to keep your business running smoothly on a daily basis.
We are here for you
Got a project in mind? We’d love to hear about it. Take five minutes to fill out our project form so that we can get to know you and understand your project.
17342, Agios Dimitrios,
Phone: +30 6945 550 460