Reinforcing Mission-Critical Systems for Your Business
Computech offers NextGen IT business continuity solutions that minimize data loss and provide fast, automated recovery of critical systems for protection against events that can devastate normal business operations.
From disaster recovery consulting and planning, to full restoration of mission-critical applications and services, Computech’ s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) protects your critical business technology infrastructure, ensuring your organization exceeds the most challenging Recovering Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs), including:
● Real-time replication of business-critical data
● Automated recovery of protected virtual servers upon declaration of a disaster
● Recovery of critical workloads to Computech Cloud, Microsoft Azure or client systems
● Non-impacting simulated testing for recovery assurance
● The Computech team is comprised of technology experts with decades of experience in managing disaster recovery for organizations of all sizes, across every vertical.
● With the latest in Cloud-based DRaaS solutions, we partner with your organization’s IT team to create a truly comprehensive business continuity plan. We also provide full access to our 24x7x365 Network Operations Centers (NOCs), which are staffed by senior technicians and disaster recovery experts who are available 24x7x365 to implement your DRaaS plan in the event of an emergency.
Disaster Recovery Services helps your organization successfully recover from disasters like fires, floods, and hurricanes.
IT Disaster Recovery Cloud Services
Computech offers offsite Disaster Recovery (DR) to bring your services and data online at a remote data center in the event of a disaster situation. Data is replicated in real time to the DR environment to ensure that your data is available and ready for you if or when disaster strikes.
Computech can design and implement an IT solution that provides real time redundancy and fail-over of critical services. Adding Site Resiliency to the solution can provide uptime in the case of power, ISP, or application failure. Learn more about High Availability (HA).
We recognize that regular backups are integral to your success. Computech automates regularly scheduled back-ups—and in the unlikely event of a failure, we’re also able to perform quick local recovery. Since we have multiple data center sites, we can provide offsite recovery to counteract a total site disaster. Either way, we’ll have you covered. And you can say goodbye to tedious tape back-ups.
We can also integrate your back-up with the cloud. This public cloud replication service is built on a reliable, petabyte-scale storage cloud, with proactive data integrity protection technologies and emergency in-the-cloud virtualization service capabilities. Learn more about Managed Back-up.
Computech’ Managed Back-Up Services feature:
● Your choice of 30-day onsite and/or 90-day cloud retention
● Block level snapshots with incremental data capture
● Recovery points available to within an hour, every hour
● Advanced compression technology to maximize hardware utilization
● Native backup and restore of Microsoft SQL and Exchange
● Restorations to cloud-based virtual machines available
● Ability to create standby virtual machine
● Bare Metal Restore to dissimilar hardware with bootable disk
● No tedious tapes!
● Responsive personalized customer service
● 24×7 tech support, 365 days a year